Tuesday, February 21, 2012

28 WEEKS




How far along? 28 Weeks officially the start of the 3rd trimester 
Total weight gain: 18 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Pretty much all I wear plus anything with an elastic waist. Although I have to admit at home I am still wearing my normal clothes …. That is until Jon brings to my attention that my shirt is no longer covering the bottom of my stomach… sweet!
Sleep: Sleeping good but starting to move from side to side a lot more often.
Best moment this week: Valentines day followed by a three day weekend.. what is not to love.  We finally picked a rug for the nursery and the babies bedding… my sisters don’t know if yet but I will be enlisting them for help on a few sewing projects.  I have also notice that people in general are just nicer to pregnant women I am asked often when is the big day… Not going to lie it takes me a second to realize they are asking about my due date not our wedding J
Miss Anything? It is getting harder to tie my shoes
Movement: Pretty sure there is a dance party in there. movement all over the place
Food Cravings: loving the Starbucks passion tea, milk, Jon's french toast, fruit, and frozen fruit bars.  Oh made a super green machine smoothie and it was so yummy plus it has a ton of iron ( you put in 4 cups of baby spinach) you can find recipe HERE
Gender: A baby Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Feeling really good I can see how in a few more weeks back massages will be needed
Looking forward to: Seeing family/friends and finishing the nursery.


A little sparkling Cider for Valentines Day with the Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment