Monday, April 23, 2012

37 WEEKS


How far along? 37 Weeks (we are now considered full term.. how did that happen?)
Maternity clothes?  Yep.  And I am about to out grow the maternity pants.
Sleep: Sleeping good and sleep walking to the bathroom often.
Best moment this week:  We had a great weekly appt.  The baby is still head down and pretty low.  She is weighing in at about 6 pounds and moving a ton.  Over the weekend my good friend Marta came into town and helped me so much with last min baby stuff and brought the cutest assortment of things I will need at the hospital and post baby. I had a great lunch on Saturday with my girlfriends and Jon and I are almost finished painting the day bed in the guest room.  Actually Jon has been doing all the painting, I keep promising this will be the last project before the baby comes J not sure he believes me. 
Miss Anything? Wearing my wedding rings…. They no longer want to fit.
Movement: Lots of movement
Food Cravings: Right now I want gummy bears. 
Gender: A baby Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just a lot more sensitive, any tv show to do with babies or a birth story is guaranteed to make me cry.
Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl! Getting the last details for our hospital bag so we are ready to go.  Finishing the last min projects for the nursery.  And fitting in some date nights and down time before we enter the world of no-sleep.  





No comments:

Post a Comment