Monday, May 7, 2012

39 WEEKS

yep still pregnant 


How far along? 39 Weeks
Maternity clothes?  Loving maxi dresses
Sleep: More like a collection of mini naps throughout the night
Best moment this week:  I started maternity leave on Monday and promoted myself to CEO of baby/home projects.  The nursery is done (minus a few small details) and ready for Baby Fast.  We have a car seat in our car and our hospital bag is ready to go.  We spent the weekend relaxing and doing all the things everyone tells us we will be missing out on post baby… we went to dinner, saw the Avengers in 3-D and hung out on the beach.  Jon’s class threw us a shower and our weekly dr appt went good. It was a good week!
Miss Anything? Walking without a waddle, running errands without getting out of breath and I can’t wait to get my wedding rings back on.
Movement: Lots of movement and easy to see.  So crazy to watch a foot/arm make its way across your stomach.  Jon is convinced that it looks just like the movie Alien
Food Cravings: Loving watermelon go figure.  
Gender: A baby Girl!
Labor Signs: Not that I am aware of :)
Symptoms: I have them all now, swollen feet and hands, a sweet waddle, super hot all the time and getting up without help is a process. 
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl!!! This has gone by so fast. 

 Shower at Jon's school.
This is Chloe she loved touching the baby and even asked if I could lift up my dress so she could see the baby, if only getting the baby was that easy.  She is so stinking cute!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good mama! I hope you're feeling good. I'm officially on maternity leave too. I've been busting out the projects! Haha. I can't believe our babies are going to be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete