Tuesday, May 15, 2012

40 WEEKS!




How far along? 40 WEEKS!
Maternity clothes?  At this point if it fits I wear it
Sleep: pretty much the same
Best moment this week: Because we thought we would have this little one by now we had a weekend with no plans, which we spent relaxing going to dinner and we got a massage.  Good thing this was my first prenatal massage; I may have tried to go every week it was amazing. I also got to celebrate my first mother’s day, which Jon made really special.
Miss Anything? Oh yeah.  I never understood why anyone would want to go into labor but I am officially at that point.  I am ready to have this baby!
Movement: Lots of movement…it is funny how it becomes a part of my day I look forward to.
Food Cravings: We are currently going through a watermelon a week and when I say we I really mean the baby and I.  So yummy!
Gender: A baby Girl!
Labor Signs: apparently I am having Braxton Hicks contractions I just don’t feel them yet. 
Symptoms: I have advanced from the waddle to the cowboy walk.  It took us 45min to walk a mile the other day and I was going as fast as I could.
Looking forward to: Meeting our baby girl any day now. 

Flower from church for the mommies and pics from our 45min mile... maybe it took longer because we watched the sunset. 

1 comment:

  1. I leave a response when I like a post on a site or if I have something to add to
    the discussion. Usually it is triggered by the fire displayed in the article I browsed.
    And after this post "40 WEEKS!". I was moved enough to leave a commenta
    response ;) I do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or does it seem like some of these responses look like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list all of your communal pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    my blog :: Testoril Male Supplement

    ReplyDelete