Wednesday, January 18, 2012

23 Weeks


So we decided it was time to start tracking the baby bump and thanks to pintrest we are having fun doing it.

How far along? 23 weeks ( almost 6 months!)
Total weight gain: 13 pounds at my last appt... could be more now I am loving sweets
Maternity clothes? Just got maternity jeans from H&M and a cute pair of citizen of humanity jeans off ebay ( just couldn't spend $200 on them) belly bands from target love them! Still wearing some of my own tops and bought a few maternity tops from GAP maternity.
Sleep: sleeping so much better than the first 3 months and loving a ton of pillows.
Best moment this week: feeling the baby kick so crazy
Miss Anything? Starbucks Lattes
Movement: Yes finally but nothing you can feel on the outside yet
Food Cravings: Love grapes, bananas, apples and sour candy... yummy sour skittles
Anything make you queasy of sick: pulled pork for the longest time but now there is not much I wouldn't  eat.
Gender:  A baby Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Itchy stomach, I have crazy spurts of energy which seem to start at 5AM and as of lately sometime I pee when I sneeze... thought that was supposed to happen after you have the baby or according to Jon when I am 90..
Looking forward to: Setting up the babies nursery it is making it all so real.

Here is a picture from the same day in Disneyland.


1 comment:

  1. I'm just realizing the Irony of the title of your blog page and how your lives together have been so far......FAST moving. Love you, Anne

    ReplyDelete