Sunday, January 22, 2012

24 Weeks

Shirt is way too small... but when the Niners make the playoffs.. a tight fit is ok

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? Found some great long tank tops at H&M wearing one in the pic above not maternity but super comfy.  Still trying to fit in my old larger clothes but loving the stretchy waits in maternity pants not sure I will want to ever go back to normal pants.
Sleep: Still sleeping good with my fort of pillows. Getting the occasional leg/foot cramp in the middle of the night
Best moment this week: watching Jon getting to feel the baby kick :) and being asked by a stranger when my due date is.
Miss Anything? A glass of Vino
Movement: Mostly in the early morning (6AM) or in the late afternoon
Food Cravings: Just tried a new greek yogurt called Voskos.  Strawberry thick and creamy is my favorite... tried the non-fat and it was even close to being as good.  Also loving cereal.
Gender: A baby Girl! already loving all the little girl clothes.. could be trouble.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I had no idea how much I would enjoy being pregnante the 2nd trimester has proven to be the honeymoon stage. Who knew you could feel this good without coffee.
Looking forward to:  Our baby bedding arriving this week so we can pick paint for the room.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment