Monday, January 30, 2012

25 WEEKS



How far Along? 25 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? Loving the long tops with the extra belly room.  Just got some GAP maternity leggings pretty comfy.
Sleep: Still sleeping good thru the night and waking up early.  Nesting is in full effect I wake up thinking about all the fun baby stuff I want to do.
Best moment this week: Getting all the baby bedding in the mail ( I will have to post some pics) We are both just getting so excited for this baby girl! Also going to the beach.. yep laying out at 25 weeks preggers is so different I felt very european in my bikini ( pictures will not be posted) 
Miss Anything? Not being able to lay on my back or stay on my feet shopping as long as a used to
Movement: Getting some good kicks now and it is fun to try to figure out which bump is her head or bum
Food Cravings: Still loving cereal and fruit and I may or may have not eaten a whole bag of sweetheart conversation hearts...I am hoping Jon helped me. 
Gender: A baby Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Starting to feel the expanding little girl. Noticing some of the random mood swings that seem to come out in the form of road rage...  Yep I am now that person that will honk at you if your driving irritates me
Looking forward to:  Our Dr. appointment this week even though I have to take the glucose test hearing the heart beat is so worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment