Tuesday, March 20, 2012

32 WEEKS

* yep I have pregnancy brain there is a n missing above.



How far along? 32 Weeks ( 8mts is = to weeks 32 thur 35)
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep. And they are starting to get snug J
Sleep: Still sleeping good
Best moment this week: Going to our dr. apt she asked if I was feeling big because it looks like our little girl is not so little. Her estimated arrival weight is 8lb! Taking our Birthing Class at Cedars lucky we passed but I had the giggles and could barely get it together and finish our breathing exercises  … wish the real birth could be as funny.  And last but not least celebrating Jon’s Birthday! 
Miss Anything?  Bending over without squishing the little one.
Movement: Feeling her hiccup 
Food Cravings: Still anything sweet! 
Gender: A baby Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: The normal for 32 weeks, sitting is not as comfortable and my bladder is now the size of a pea
Looking forward to:  Going to Clovis in 2 weeks for our shower and seeing family and friends.  


These really are the better weekly pics.  My handsome hubby lets me take a pic every week so  I can play around with my camera settings. 

2 comments:

  1. jon's after photo's are the best. Love you guys!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't believe only 8 weeks left! And 8lbs doesn't sound that big. Jon's pics are hilarious

    ReplyDelete