Monday, March 26, 2012

33 WEEKS



How far along? 33 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Lately I find myself wearing things I own that are flowy and big and I have taken over Jon’s sweats 
Sleep: Sleeping good
Best moment this week:  Excited and nervous spring is here we are now officially in the season when baby fast will be here. Having my niece visit us and seeing Hunger Games... trying to fit in as many movies as possible.  
Miss Anything? Sitting normally 
Movement: Loving her daily hiccups and kicks
Food Cravings: Still loving the sweets and dried mangos from Trader Joes
Gender: A baby Girl! Going through the name game and finding that some names just wouldn’t work for example Ella Fast. 
Labor Signs: No and not sure I am ready for them any time too soon J
Symptoms: Crazy dreams. Being able to walk 2 miles without getting a side stich- other than that I have been feeling really good.
Looking forward to: Going to Nor Cal for the shower this weekend!!!  We cant wait to see our family and friends. 



In celebration of our dear friend Lexi's Birthday we took a cooking class.  So Yummy!

2 comments: